Victoria Mekong Cruise
4 Days » Phnom Penh - Saigon
- Apsara dance performance on board the ship
- Sundowners on sun deck and gala dinner on board
- Enjoy on-board entertainment including a cocktail competition.
- Visit a Plum farm distilling plum wine. Tasting session. Walk across a typical small village along the river.
- Cruise to Floating Market by sampan.
|Day 1||Phnom Penh||Embark on the cruise|
|Day 2||Phnom Penh - Tan Chau||Enjoy on-board entertainment including a cocktail competition and Movie night|
|Day 3||Long Xuyen - Can Tho||Visit of Long Xuyen Floating Market and the Traditions Museum in Long Xuyen, an Ancient House|
|Day 4||Can Tho - Cai Be - Saigon||Experience Can Tho’s famed floating market, check out cruise|
Activities: Embark on the cruise
The charming capital of Phnom Penh was once known as the “Pearl of the Orient” for its French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and scenic riverwalk. Against the backdrop of a traditional musical performance, board the Victoria Mekong cruise ship at Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh’s downtown riverside promenade. As the sun sets on the Tonle Sap River, linger over a sundowner on the sun deck while taking in a performance of Khmer Apsara dancing by a troupe of disadvantaged children with the opportunity to meet them afterward. As day turns into night, sit down to a gala dinner to officially welcome you aboard your Victoria Mekong Cruise. Tonight, the ship overnights in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh - Tan Chau
Activities: Enjoy on-board entertainment including a cocktail competition and Movie night
As the ship begins cruising towards the Cambodia-Vietnam border, enjoy breakfast in the restaurant. After, select from the many on-board activities including a ship’s tour, cocktail competition and cultural lecture. After lunch, the ship sails into Vietnamese waters and anchors near Vam Nao. Tender sampans to visit a family business producing traditional claypots and other clay artefacts. Meet a local Veteran who will share his war memories. Return on board in time for a traditional Vietnamese lion dance. After dinner, enjoy the evening’s entertainment.
Long Xuyen - Can Tho
Activities: Visit of Long Xuyen Floating Market and the Traditions Museum in Long Xuyen, an Ancient House
Wake up to another leisurely breakfast as the ship cruises towards the provincial capital of Long Xuyen in the Mekong Delta. Tender ashore to visit the colorful Long Xuyen Floating Market and the An Giang Museum, with fascinating exhibits on Vietnamese, Chinese, Khmer and Cham cultures in the region. Return to the ship and enjoy lunch as we cruise towards Tan Loc Island where a selection of shore excursions awaits, including tea served in a historic century-old house featuring Chinese, French and Vietnamese architectural elements, visiting an orchard for a taste of exotic fruits from the Mekong Delta, and traveling to a local farm where plum wine is made. Return to the ship and cruise towards Can Tho, the beating heart of the Mekong Delta. Enjoy a final farewell dinner accompanied by a traditional Southern Vietnamese folk music performance known as đờn ca tài tử . Overnight in Can Tho.
Can Tho - Cai Be - Saigon
Activities: Experience Can Tho’s famed floating market, check out cruise
After an early snack, board the Mekong Princess and experience Can Tho’s famed floating market, the largest in the Mekong Delta with dozens of boats laden with fruit and vegetables from the region. Return to the ship where breakfast is served while cruising to Can Tho Port and check out. Board a coach for Cai Be where lunch is served at the elegant Le Longanier Restaurant set amidst lush fruit trees by the river. Continue to Ho Chi Minh City by coach, arriving in late afternoon.
- Accommodation on ship
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on full sailing days or as in program
- Free flow of soft beverages all day (mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee), local beers
- Free flow of house wine by the glass during lunch and dinner
- Daily signature cocktail from 18:00 to 19:00
- Complementary refillable water bottles
- Transfers to/from meeting point/ship if included in program
- Group offshore excursions included in program
- All entrance fees during offshore excursions
- Transportation during offshore excursions
- Tour guides services (English speaking) during cruise
- Onboard entertainment
- Internet throughout the boat (subject to network signal)
- Insurance (passenger liability)
- Taxes, Fuel, River Pilots, local anchorage fees
- Ship crew gratuities