Mekong Funan Cruise
2 Days » Can Tho - Cai Be
- Enjoy the alluring beauty of the scenery along the Mekong River
- Have pleasant walk around the countryside to discover fruit orchards and activities of the locals
- Explore Cai Be floating market and witness the trading activities of citizens
- Find out the process of the traditional products in handicraft village
- Discover eco-resort Mekong Lodge and River View Restaurant
|Day 1||Can Tho - Cho Lach – Cai Be||Embark on Le Cochinchine/Mekong Emotion boat & cruise to Cai Be, walk to the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards, cruise to Cai Be||Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 2||Cai Be – Disembark||Explore Cai Be floating market, visit handicraft, take a boat to visit Mekong Lodge & River View Restaurant||Breakfast|
Can Tho - Cho Lach – Cai Be
Activities: Embark on Le Cochinchine/Mekong Emotion boat & cruise to Cai Be, walk to the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards, cruise to Cai Be
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
12h00pm: Boarding Le Cochinchine/Mekong Emotion boat at Ninh Kieu tourist pier, welcome drink and check in cabin, up for cruise to Cai Be via Tra On.
Leisurely cruise down the Mekong while enyoying the beautiful scenery. Lunch on board.
After lunch disembark then a pleasant walk on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards (orange grove) with its famer and sample various tropical fruits in LACH village.
Then return the boat to cruise to Cai Be. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Co Chien river.
Dinner and overnight on board in Cho Lach or Cai Be Up to river tide.
Cai Be – Disembark
Activities: Explore Cai Be floating market, visit handicraft, take a boat to visit Mekong Lodge & River View Restaurant
In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities.
10h00am: Disembark then get back the car for Saigon or another destination. END TOUR.
- English or French speaking guide on board, boat cruising featured in the program in details, all meals as mentionned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and overnight on board, all entrance fees, walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients.