2 Days » Across The Mekong Delta Can Tho - Cai Be
- Enjoy the fascinating setting along the banks of Mekong River from the deck on board.
- Experience the way of life and the hospitality of the local inhabitants.
- Visit the floating market of Tra On and Cai Rang, a village on the banks of Mang Thit River, the orchard or rice fields nearby.
- Have a local boat ride to explore the arroyos and gardens of Mekong Delta.
|Day 1||Can Tho - Mang Thit||Visit a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, the orchard or rice fields nearby.||Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 2||Cai Be - Saigon||Have a local boat ride for a tour of Cai Be floating market and handicraft.||Breakfast|
Can Tho - Mang Thit
Activities: Visit a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, the orchard or rice fields nearby.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Pick up at 08:00 AM from your hotel in Saigon and drive to Can Tho. Boarding at Can Tho at Ninh Kieu pier. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins. Departure downstream of the Hau river. Lunch on board while en route.
Tour near Tra On floating market.
Turning into Nicolai canal, towards the Mang Thit and Co Chien rivers. Rest on the upper deck in a scenery of rice fields, sugar cane, woods on the near banks.
Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck or around the bar enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river towards her anchorage point for the night.
The Bassac sets anchor for the night on river Mang Thit.
Cai Be - Saigon
Activities: Have a local boat ride for a tour of Cai Be floating market and handicraft.
06:30 Departure towards Cai Be. The passengers take their breakfast while enjoying the scenery on the banks.
The Bassac crosses Co Chien river then branches into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, in a scenery of fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards.
Arrival in Cai Be, check-out and boarding of a local boat for a tour of Cai Be floating market and handicraft.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cái Bè. Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
- Transportation on board
- Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded.
- Meals served onboard
- Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water
- Visits on shore or on a small skiff
- Access to all services on board
- All taxes are included