2 Days » Across The Mekong Delta Cai Be - Can Tho
- Enjoy the fascinating setting along the banks of Mekong River from the deck on board.
- Experience the way of life and the hospitality of the local inhabitants.
- Visit the floating market of Tra On and Cai Rang, a village on the banks of Mang Thit River, the orchard or rice fields nearby.
- Have a local boat ride to explore the arroyos and gardens of Mekong Delta.
|Day 1||Cai Be||Visit a village on the banks of Mang Thit River, the orchard or rice fields nearby.||Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 2||Can Tho - Saigon||Visit the floating market of Tra On and Cai Rang, as well as the nearby arroyos and gardens.||Breakfast|
Activities: Visit a village on the banks of Mang Thit River, the orchard or rice fields nearby.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Board at Cai Be at noon and enjoy welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
Depart towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang River.
Have lunch while on route. Rest on the deck.
Turn into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, in the scenery of fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards.
Visit a village on the banks of Mang Thit River, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and the hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit the orchard or rice fields nearby.
Board back, and enjoy welcome-back drink on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising on Mang Thit River.
The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from the little Tra On floating market, for the night.
Can Tho - Saigon
Activities: Visit the floating market of Tra On and Cai Rang, as well as the nearby arroyos and gardens.
Breakfast is available from 06:30am while the ship is cruising to the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho.
Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
End of the services on shore at Can Tho by mid-morning.
- Private pick up and transfer
- Transportation on board
- Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded.
- Meals served onboard
- Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water
- Visits on shore or on a small skiff
- Access to all services on board
- Access to and from the board on a longboat
- All taxes are included